• The above prices are in euros per room/per night.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• If a reservation is canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded, minus administrative fee which in most cases is 30€ but it could be more.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
• In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.
In an ideal environment that provides true relaxation and the necessary privacy to its guests near a poolside bar and a barbecue grill is the perfect place for your summer vacations. The seashore is within walking distance (400m from the main house).
The main house is consisted of three apartments one of which is occupied by the hostess.
• The large apartment consists of a room with a double bed, a twin room, a living room with full kitchen and dining area, fireplace, LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. It accommodates 5 - 6 people.
• The small apartment consists of a twin room and a living room with full kitchen, dining area and LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. It accommodates 4 people.
Both apartments are on the ground floor with terraces right next to the pool.
Services & Facilities
• Air conditioning
• LCD TV, WiFi internet
• Swimming pool, Sunbeds & umbrellas, Bar
• Kitchen, Kitchenware, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Coffee machine
• Bathroom, Hair dryer
• Garden, Terrace, BBQ facilities, Outdoor dining area
• Private parking
The sandy beach of Elani with crystal clear waters is found in the pine-covered homonymous Gulf. Near the beach there are taverns and cafes. At 300 meters from Elani Bay Resort features tennis and basketball courts. There is also a mini market on site. Siviri is 4 km away and has many supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants and bars. Thessaloniki International Airport is approximately 80 km away.
The rich vegetation forests predestinate you with the walking trails, which exist for a beautiful walk and lead you to beautiful beaches, such as those of Ai-Nikolas, Siviri, Stefani or Kypsa.
The developed settlement of Siviri offers all the services that the modern perception of tourism implies. The good and fresh fish of Siviri, the festival that is organized every year in the open theater of Siviri, the buildings that respects the environment and the infrastructure for modern facilities is a seal for the region.