|Send availability request|
|Nikiti, Sithonia - Halkidiki|
• The above prices are in euros per room/per night.
• Minimum stay is 7 nights in the period 19.06 - 09.07.2023. and 04.09 - 15.09.2023.; and 10 nights in the period 10.07 - 03.09.2023.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• If a reservation is canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded, minus administrative fee which in most cases is 30€ but it could be more.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
Ricci Villa is located only 30 meters from the beach, in Nikiti, on the peninsula of Sithonia. Can accommodate 5 to 7 persons.
Beachfront object offers sea view and very good location.
Ricci Villa consists of two apartments: 4 Bed apartment on the ground floor and 6 Bed duplex apartment on the upper floor.
4 Bed apartment on the ground floor has been renovated and has a modern decoration. Apartment has a bedroom with a double bed and kitchen space with two single beds with one drawer bed. Kitchen has a small stove with oven. Air conditioning is only in the bedroom, while the kitchen space has a ceiling fan. Accommodation unit includes terrace with garden and side sea view.
6 Bed duplex apartment is located on the upper floor and is older. It includes one bedroom with a double bed, sofa bed and air conditioning, other bedroom with 2 single beds and living room with kitchen, dining space, two single beds and one more air conditioning. Apartment has small terrace.
Linen and towels are changed every 5 days.
The owner provides for the guests small chairs for the beach.
Services & Facilities
• Air Conditioning
• TV, WiFi Internet
• Kitchen, Fridge
• Garden, Terrace, Sea view
• Small chairs for the beach
• Public parking nearby
Nikiti is placed on the North part of the Greece, southeaster ward of Thessaloniki in a distance of 95 km. Previously is placed at the beginning of Sithonia, the peninsula of Chalkidiki. On a tour in Nikiti you can admire glorious beaches with the combination of green and blue, as when the wind blows gently the pine trees meet the waves. In particular, you can enjoy endless majestic landscapes, picturesque small ports, wonderful golden beaches, solitary bays near olive groves, lovely meadows, deep green forests and also the amazing architecture of houses and churches.
You may enjoy great beaches in tune with green and blue, while with a breeze pines meet the waves. The natural beauty and the hidden treasures of this earthly paradise will captivate you and offer you a peaceful atmosphere for your holidays. With a population at about 3000, Nikiti is held as the first village in Greece for apiculture. It is a magical place and attracts many tourists.