• The above prices are in euros per room/per night.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• If a reservation is canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded, minus administrative fee which in most cases is 30€ but it could be more.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
• In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.
Porto Poros Apartments are placed in the beautiful beach, Mikros Gialos, in Poros, which is a small village in the East side of Lefkada. The area of Mikros Gialos constitutes a favourite summer destination for those who are seeking peaceful holidays into a beautiful natural sea landscape away from the stress of the city. The apartments abstain just 20m from the beautiful beach with the light blue sea water.
It is fully equipped with comfortable outdoor areas where you can enjoy the magnificent Ionian Sea view.
Porto Poros apartments guarantee a very pleasant stay.
It consists of 3 fully furnished and serviced apartments. Each apartment has:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Air condition
• Sea View and Mountain View
They provide safe and capacious outdoor areas, big verandas, barbeque and private parking.
Choosing Porto Poros apartments you have the opportunity to avoid using the car, since the sea, cafes and restaurants are nearby.
Spend your holidays at Porto Poros apartments, a beautiful, relaxed and clean place, enjoying the sun and the beautiful Ionian Sea.
Lefkada is the fourth largest island in the Ionian Sea. Located between the islands of Corfu and Kefalonia, near the northwestern coast of Maharashtra of which is separated by a channel. The tour of the island begins from the floating bridge (free passage), the island with the Greek mainland. A road (length 1800m) along the sea leads to the town of Lefkada.
To get to Poros you will follow the path of the east coast with beautiful beaches, quaint harbors, and quiet seas. Poros is between Basiliki and Nidri. The beach called Mikros Gialos, famous for its clear waters, where due to the abundant vegetation of the area of Poros, the waters have a unique emerald color.
It has many restaurants, cafes, and bars along the beach where you can enjoy all that if you want to avoid travel.
If you wish to explore the island is an ideal starting point for the unique beaches of southern Lefkas like Porto Katsiki, Egkremoi, Ammouso, and many other beaches.