• The above prices are in euros per room/per night.
• Units for 2 adults can be also for 1 adult + 1 child.
• Units for 3 adults can be also for 2 adults + 1 child or 1 adult + 2 children.
• Units for 4 adults can be also for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children, or 3 adults + 1 child.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• If a reservation is canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded, minus administrative fee which in most cases is 30€ but it could be more.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
• In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.
In Pelion which is one of the most famous mountains in Greece, and especially known as Centaur's Mountain, you can find the Karaoulanis Beach a luxurious hotel with furnished apartments. It is situated at the edge of the mountain's hill, offering spectacular views of the azure sea and of an idyllic pebbly beach Papa Nero in Agios Ioannis.
There are 34 studios and suites all fully-furnished. ( a/c, TV, radio, telephone, refrigerator, kitchen, bathroom, and balconies with spectacular sea view). The apartments also offer a spectacular view of the infinite sea. This combination can offer you a memorable and enjoyable stay by forgetting at once the sloping entrance to the Hotel which is amphitheatrically built on a rock. The benchmark from the coastline is about 30 meters or about 60 steps from the main entrance of the Hotel.
The icing on the cake is the 3 suites which can accommodate from 2 to 4 people each. Apart from their breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea, the verandas which are 20m and 30m each can be another asset. Last but not least, these suites also consist of hydro massage showers for your leisure. They are also offered a honeymoon stay for those who adore admiring the Aegean Sea View.
The warm summer nights can be experienced by the pool bar lying on the deck chairs. A breathtaking view of the summer moon can be enjoyed while sipping your coffee or savoring a cool drink. surrounded by colorful rose bushes and greenish grass. The reception, decorated by hand, follows Pelion - style Architecture which complements the mosaic of colors and impressions that someone can only find in Pelion.
In Papa Nero Beach, it's not allowed to come by car. This fact in combination with a distance of almost 150m ( on foot) that needed to come from the closest car - parking to our hotel, gives you undoubtedly the opportunity to be in a quiet place, far away from the city's noise.
The hospitable environment and helpful staff guarantee that everyone and everything are found in the right point so as to meet all your needs and offer you the most unforgettable and carefree holidays you are looking for at Karaoulanis Beach.
• Breakfast Room
• Coffee Snack Bar
• Free Wi-Fi/Wireless Internet in Lobby using your own computer
• Safe box
• Elevator (Interior A Building / B building has no elevator floors -2)
• The hotel has no private parking
• The First Municipal parking lot is located approximately 150 meters away from the camps and the second municipal parking lot at 200 meters upriver
• Pets not allowed
• Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, Water boiler, toaster, kitchen cookware, except frying pan ..)
• Balcony or a veranda (with sea view)
M.H.T.E. number: 0726K032A0159101
Agios Ioannis is a village on the eastern side of Pelion in Magnesia. It is 45 km away from the beautiful city of Volos and another 20 km from the airport in Nea Aghialos which serves flights of Air Berlin, Ryan Air, and Transavia from Germany, Italy, and Holland. The visitors can reach our village only using the road network passing from Volos and making their way through the magical mountain.
The area of Eastern Pelion, where Agios Ioannis lies, combines the natural beauty of the mountain and the sea. It is a place where the blue of the sea mixes with the green and brown of the mountain. One can choose from a variety of activities which include bathing on one of the three beaches of the village (Agios Ioannis, Plaka, Papa Nero), which are organized with umbrellas, or in less crowded ones like Damouxari, Fakistra, Agioi Saranda, etc. One can also visit other beaches next to the village for swimming or fishing with a boat from the dock.
For the ones who like trekking, the mountain gives them the opportunity to do it since there is an organized network of paths. The visitor can also take a tour of other villages of Pelion using an agency or alone whilst having the possibility of renting a car, motorbike, or bike. The visitor has also several shops of all kinds at his/her disposal. There are plenty of restaurants with Greek cuisine, cafe-bars for coffee and drinks at night, mini markets, groceries store, butcher’s shops where one can provide themselves with products for their everyday use, and shops that sell all kinds of souvenirs.