The block of rooms to let 'ASSA INN' extends hospitality to the renewed and gorgeous place 'Pirgadikia in Xalkidiki'. The perfect hospitality, the owners' homeliness and the perfect view of the rooms guarantee your pleasant and relaxing stay during your holidays.
Assa Inn Apartments is located 50 meters from the beach with rocks and offer nice sea view.
Assa Inn Apartments was built in 1985 and renovated in 2013, and offers to its guests 6 units.
• Double studio has a double bed. There are 2 studios of this type.
• Triple studios has a double bed and a single bed. There is 1 studio of this type.
• Apartment for 3 persons includes a bedroom with double bed and kitchen area with a single bed. There is 1 apartment of this type.
• Apartment for 4 persons includes a double bed in the bedroom and two single beds in the kitchen are. There are 2 apartments of this type.
Services & Facilities
• Air conditioning
• Bathroom, Hair dryer
• Kitchenette, Fridge, Rings
• TV, WiFi internet
• Mosquito net, Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast, Daily housekeeping
• Terrace, Sea view, Garden, Playground, BBQ facilities, Outdoor dining area, Swimming pool, Sunbeds and umbrellas
• Private parking
Countless gulfs and beaches and a coastline of nearly 500 km await you in Chalkidiki. Only 85km from Thessaloniki but far away from the noise of the city, the small fishing village of Pyrgadikia, built amphitheatrically on a slope of a hill and resembling of an island, charms the visitor. The village is surrounded by olive groves and shrubland, embracing the clear-blue waters and the idyllic coasts.
Pyrgadikia is a fishing village located in the bay of Agion Oros (Mount Athos) in Halkidiki. It lies in a bay, approximately 35 kilometers (22 mi) from the capital of Halkidiki, Polygyros. About 300 inhabitants live in Pyrgadikia, and most are fishermen or people engaged in tourism.
On the square at the harbor are several restaurants, seafood restaurants, ouzeris and cafeterias. The village is built on the slopes of a hill, surrounded by a green area with olive groves and pine trees. Near the village are some good beaches.
From Ormos Panagias passing to the north theer are beaches: Schinia, Pirgos, Eleonas, Salonikiou, Krotiri, Assa Maris ...